Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cafe Mozart in New York

Live at Cafe Mozart

Last night I ate at this great cafe in Manhattan called Cafe Mozart. Below are some pictures of some of their desert offerings. This is a great spot to catch some live jazz or classical music during the week while either eating a full course meal or just enjoying some desert.

I mentioned this cafe in another blog: Art Comments. If you are in the city and you happen to check it out, write back and let me know how you enjoyed it.


2 Comments:

Blogger *krystyn* said...

Oh that looks good - I'll be in NYC in late March - may have to check out these desserts. YUM!

March 02, 2006  
Blogger Pete Duhon said...

It's a fun place and it is not too formal and stuffy. Its a fun and relaxed place for some great music and sophisicated food. Here's the url for the website:
http://www.cafemozart.com/

I went to the one on 72nd street.

March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home