Sunday, January 29, 2006

New York vs. Philadelphia

Who wins?

No need to compare these two great east cities, only a need to enjoy both of them. I spent two nights and three days in in Philadelphia and I enjoyed everything about my stay; The brilliant pianist Brad Mehldau performing in the Kimmel Center, Hall of fame coach John Chaney coaching his underdog team to a victory against the nationally ranked Maryland Terrapins, and I even got a chance to enjoy a belgian waffle at a cafe downtown.

Now that I am back here in NY, it feels good to be home but it also feels good having the chance to visit a city like Philadelphia and enjoying myself.

Speaking of basketball, little did I know that the Knicks(New York's professional basketball team) were playing the Sixers. The Sixers(Philly's professional basketball team) beat the Knicks, the game was not even close. I've written about the Knicks in another blog but that's another story. Until then, enjoy the pictures...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home