Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Re: HqO <> Blogger.com

Hi Peter,
 
I hope you and those around you are well. Touching base on my previous email to understand if you are interested in exploring a partnership opportunity with HqO. We have built out the HqO Marketplace, as a means of positioning our partners to our existing HqO clients. 
 
The Marketplace acts as a platform for landlords to browse and select technology solutions for their buildings. 
 
Let me know if you are interested in pursuing a partnership with HqO or would like to learn more about our product. 
 
All the best,
Kendall 
 

On Nov 28, 2020 1:11 PM, "Kendall Smith" <kendall.smith@hqo.co> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Hope you are well and staying healthy and safe during these times. I am reaching out as part of the platform team here at HqO.  

I see that you reached out through our website and expressed interest in the HqO marketplace. It would be great to connect some time next week to see if there is an opportunity for a partnership.  

My team is flexible Thursday and Friday if you have a 30 minute slot.

Let me know what works best for you and I will be happy to send over an invitation!

All the best,

Kendall

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home